As a financial professional dedicated to helping my clients in the creation and maintenance of personal financial security, my greatest strength is my ability to help people translate their financial goals into concrete terms; the goal of a comfortable retirement; the goal of education for their children; the goal of starting a business or successfully transferring it to their heirs.
I accomplish this through my association with Equitable Advisors, by offering appropriate strategies to client needs, combined with a high degree of personalized service.
I have been a financial professional with Equitable Advisors since 1987 and an active member of the San Diego Community. I focus on "goal oriented" quality investment and insurance strategies that seek to help you maximize personal wealth and minimize taxes.
In the constantly changing world of financial services, one cannot overstate the importance of keeping current with breaking political, legal, and economic developments. To do so, I regularly attend industry training and certification programs, and have completed the curriculum and passed the rigorous exams for the following professional designations:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)professional designation of the American College
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)professional designation of the American College
- FINRA Registration: Series 6, 7, 63 and 65
- California Insurance License #0717307
My Academic achievements include:
- A Bachelor of Arts Degree in Economics from The University of Michigan
Maintaining a strong sense of community and a solid professional foundation are very important to me. My community activity and professional affiliations include:
- San Diego Humane Society Current Board Member
- Copley Family YMCA Current Board Member
- Volunteer San Diego (Past Board President)
- United Way Of San Diego County (Past Board Member and Past Chair of Leadership Giving)
- La Jolla Playhouse Associates (Past President)
- University Of Michigan Alumni Club of San Diego
- Jr. League of San Diego 1990 – 2000
- LEAD Graduate 1995
- Million Dollar Round Table Life & Qualifying Member
Qualified Plan Specialist
- Society of Financial Professionals
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
Thank you for visiting my website. If you have any questions or would like to talk about your specific situation, I can be reached at (619) 557-8215.
Equitable Advisors does not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult your tax and/or legal advisor for such guidance.
CFP® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ are certification marks owned by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. These marks are awarded to individuals who successfully complete the CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements